The OZCF Market Day is a community farmers-style market for independent local farmers and artisanal food producers. As of 25 April 2020, the market has re-opened to the public, with strict COVID-19 protocols in place. The market will be open from 9am-2pm every Saturday.
Only the main entrance will be open, not the entrance on Beach Road.
The following are the safety protocols that must be followed:
- In order to ensure safe distancing the number of shoppers will be limited
- For the safety of all, please wear a face covering.
- If you are not feeling well, please stay home.
- Please try to keep your visit as short a possible so others have a chance to shop. Plan your meals for a week, make a list ahead of time, and please don’t linger in the market if at all possible. Shop, don’t stop.
- Please bring your own clean re-usable bags and wash them with hot water and soap after every use.
- No cash. Only credit card and Snapscan will be accepted.
- Limit your party to 1 or 2 people. The smaller the group, the safer for everyone.
- In order to increase personal space, it is best if you leave your dog at home.
- You will see signs and cones designating 1.5m spaces in lines. Please stand near these cones to ensure a healthy social distance from your fellow shoppers. If you can’t find what you’re looking for, ask our friendly staff for help
- There will be hand sanitizer available in the market for your use. But nothing beats washing your hands.
- Avoid handling produce and food items you do not intend to buy. Staff will assist in selecting your produce.
- Wash your produce thoroughly when at home and sanitise.
- Also remember to disinfect your car: wipe the steering wheel, the door handles, the gears, any buttons that you had to use.
- All current Government rules and regulations apply.