ADVERTISE ON CAPE MARKETS
Expose your market or products to thousands of targeted visitors
Cape Markets offers a variety of advertising options to suit all budgets.
- Event packages (+ special offers)
- Banner advertising
- Market profile pages and calendar listings
- Newsletter advertising
- CHRISTMAS MARKET GUIDE 2016
Please contact us to find out more.
'HELLO SUMMER' - EVENT PROMOTION SPECIAL
On a tight budget? Never fear - we have the perfect way to promote your special event or market for the summer! . OPTION 1: R460
- Simple news article (with photo/graphic) on Market Buzz blog (with all event details)
- Article shows on home page when it is published.
- Inclusion in one edition of our weekly Newsletter in the ‘what’s on’ spot (9,600+ subscribers)
OPTION 2: R760
- All of the above PLUS:
- Inclusion on Market Calendar for duration of single event (can span multiple consecutive days)
- Shared on Facebook (37,000+ followers - share usually reaches a minimum of 3,000 people)
Offer valid until 15 December 2016. If you'd like to know more, get in touch!
Hop to the front on Google
Cape Markets is the authority guide to markets and small producers in the Western Cape. Hundreds of people browse the site every day for market news, where to find their favourite products and for things to do with the kids on weekends.
The Cape Markets website and its sister site Mother City Living are already number 1 on Google for terms like ‘markets in Cape Town’ and ‘Saturday markets’. This means that your venues and products will immediately jump to the front of the queue when you become part of this group of top-ranked sites.