Coming up on Saturday 18 June 2022, the Shanti Festival is day of connection and celebration of Health and Wellness. Held at the gorgeous Monkey Valley Resort in Noordhoek, this family-friendly festival will feature a full-day programme of activities and talks including dance, qigong, several styles of yoga, breathwork, capoeira and martial arts, a sound journey and much more.
There will also be a carefully curated market stocked with all things holistic, and a kiddies play area with a dedicated child-minder.
And, if you’d like a little pampering, you can also book a private treatment (Kinesiology / Kahuna Massage / Reiki) or a professional tarot reading (paid for separately on the day).
The day will finish up with live music (5pm-6pm) and DJs (6pm-9.30pm).
SHANTI PROGRAMME (All included in the ticket)
- 9:15 -10:15 Dance or Kundalini
- 10:30 – 10:45 Spoken Word & Welcome
- 10:45-11:45 Qigong or Scent Yoga
- 12:00 – 1:00 Sound Journey
- 1:15 – 2:15 Functional Fitness or Martial Art
- 2:30 – 3:30 Capoeira or Breathwork
- 3:45 – 4:45 Acro Yoga or Vinyasa Yoga
- 5pm – 6:00pm Live Music
- 6:00 – 9:30pm DJs
- Full Day Ticket Including all the Classes: R225
- Gate Tickets Including all the Classes: R300
- Half Day ticket Including all the Classes from 3pm: R100
- Kids Under 12: Free
Monkey Valley Resort, Noordhoek
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Join our mailing list to receive our weekly Friday newsletter with all the latest news and updates from the market scene!