Made in the Cape Market – July 2018 edition
It’s almost time for the July edition of the Made in the Cape Market, on from 5-8 July 2018 at Cavendish Square.
This carefully-curated artisan market runs for 4 days from Thursday through Sunday, showcasing a selection of innovative designer-makers from around the Western Cape.
MEET THE MAKERS – meet the creator of each product and learn the story behind it – traders are super-friendly and alway happy to chat. There’s always something NEW to see – innovative, quirky, quality products.
Highlights for this edition include:
- Wide range of delicious, fresh, homemade sauces by Get Sauced *NEW*
- Cute cloth dolls and animal cushions by Menagerie *NEW*
- Handmade sheepskin slippers by Karoo Baba
- Cloud 9 Jewellery – classic jewellery, with a twist
- Hand knitted jerseys for the trendiest toddlers, by Essie Pessie
- Quirky textile décor by Jam Tarts
- Delicious artisanal cheeses by Clere Lapree Handcrafted Cheese (from a grass-fed, hormone-free dairy herd in Noordhoek)
- Fresh and fun, locally handmade ceramics by the every popular Liesel Trautman Ceramics
- And, for the sweet toothed – the best fudge and meringues by Sublime Confectionery.
Made in the Cape Market – Event Details:
Where: Inside Cavendish Square, Dreyer Street, Claremont.
When: 5-8 July 2018. Thursday to Saturday: 9am-7pm | Sunday: 10am-5pm
Contact details: email@example.com | Dale de Ridder 072 223 8046