Markets with a focus on organic and/or biodynamic produce and natural products.
- Camphill Country Market (West Coast)
Monthly organic food and craft market held at Camphill Village (West Coast). First Sunday of the month. EXCLUDING January. 10am-2pm.
- Constantia Waldorf Organic Market (Constantia)
Weekly organic market at Constantia Waldorf School. Fridays 11am – 3pm. Closed on public holidays and during school holidays.
- Good Company Sunday Market (Gardens)
Food, craft and entertainment all combine at the Good Company Sunday Market. Held weekly on Sundays in summer 10am-3.30pm (weather-dependent). CLOSED June through October. 1 Paddock Avenue, Gardens, Cape Town. Dog-friendly.
- Graze Farmers Market (Stanford)
Weekly farmers’ market held at Graze Cafe in Queen Victoria Street, Stanford (Overberg region). Wednesdays from 9am-midday.
Contact: 076 243 1930
- Greyton Morning Market (Greyton)
Weekly food and goods market in Greyton (Overberg Region). Saturday mornings from 10am (until midday or sold out)
- Hout Bay Organic Market (Hout Bay)
Small organic food market held in Hout Bay. Thursdays 9am-1pm.
- Oranjezicht City Farm Market (Granger Bay)
Weekly farmers market held at Granger Bay. Saturdays 8.30am to 2pm. Open throughout the festive season. Dog-friendly!
- Stanford Saturday Morning Market (Stanford)
Stanford boasts its own little Saturday morning market. Bring along a basket and buy your ready-made meals and picnic ingredients at the market. Every Saturday 9.30am-midday. Stanford Hotel Veranda.
- Stellenbosch Organic Farmers Market (Stellenbosch)
Freshly harvested organic and biodynamic produce on the Spier Wine Farm, near Stellenbosch. 9am-2pm every Saturday.
- The Hub Market (Newlands)
Small, informal organic goods market held more or less monthly in Newlands. Generally last Saturday of the month – 9.30am-midday. Likely to be seasonal.
- Vegan Goods Market (Constantia)
The Vegan Goods Market is a monthly market focused on ethical, plant-based food. First Sunday of the month. Location varies. 10am-2pm.
- Wild Oats Market (Sedgefield)
Small but popular farmers market located on the outskirts of the tiny coastal town of Sedgefield on the Garden Route. Held every Saturday throughout the year. Summer: 7:30-12 noon | Winter: 8:00-12 noon