MONTHLY – 1st Saturday of the month *
* Additional markets also held on ad hoc basis.
Markets where holistic therapies and products are available.
Holistic Market Profiles (A-Z):
- Conscious Living Fayre (Claremont)
Holistic fair held every first Sunday of the month at the Claremont Civic Centre. 11am-5pm
- Scarborough Fair (Scarborough)
The Scarborough Fair is a community gathering and market of a variety of creative and interactive stalls. Held on the first Sunday of the month at Camel Rock Restaurant, Main Road, Scarborough. 10am-3pm.
- The Holistic Fayre, Bothasig
Alternative lifestyle fair with an emphasis on body, mind and spirit. Generally second Saturday of the month. 10am to 3pm.
- The Official Second Hand Market
The Official Second Hand Market is a monthly market held at The Novalis Ubuntu Institute on Rosmead Avenue. Additional markets at other venues.