Made in the Cape presents the NOORDHOEK GIFT FAIR.
This festive seaside pop up shop will feature cream-of-the-crop of Made in the Cape exhibitors, plus new local artists and designers. Discover unique gifts, toys, décor and a whole lot more.
Doors open at 10am daily.
In addition, there will be plants for sale – all proceeds from plant sales will be used to propagate more plants for On The Verge.
DATES & TIMES:
9-12 December 2021
- Thursday & Friday: 10am-6pm
- Saturday & Sunday: 10am-5pm
Off Beach Road Noordhoek – follow the signage to just before Noordhoek beach.
GOOD TO KNOW:
- Strict COVID protocols will be in place.
- Right of admission is reserved.
- Venue is not wheelchair friendly.
Entrance is free, but as it is the ‘season of giving’, voluntary donations to 3 local charities will be appreciated:
- Tom Ro Haven for Equines and children
- TEARS Animal Rescue
- Living Hope