Markets located in the Klein Karoo and Garden Route area.
Market Profiles (A-Z):
- Barrydale Christmas Market (Barrydale)
Annual Christmas Market held in Barrydale. Mid-December.
- Boerevintage Gift Market (George)
The Boerevintage Gift Market is an annual holiday market held in George in December. 2017 dates: 17-23 December (10am-7pm daily)
- EkLiefKrismis Market (George & Herold’s Bay)
Annual Christmas Market held in December. Eden place, Kraaibosch, GEORGE (Old Rademachers)
- Harkerville Saturday Market (Between Plettenberg Bay and Knysna)
Weekly food and goods market located on the N2 between Knysna and Plettenberg Bay. Saturdays 8am-12noon.
- Outeniqua Farmers Market (George)
The Outeniqua Farmers Market in George is a weekly food and goods market open every Saturday from 8am until 2pm. The market hosts over 150 food and craft stalls, as well as live entertainment, undercover seating and plenty of parking.
- Under the Oaks Market (Swellendam)
Small country craft and food market held in Church Square, 8A Voortrek Street, Swellendam on the last Saturday of the month (9am-1pm). Contact: Christiane – 0762302918.
- Wild Oats Market (Sedgefield)
Small but popular farmers market located on the outskirts of the tiny coastal town of Sedgefield on the Garden Route. Held every Saturday throughout the year. Summer: 7:30-12 noon | Winter: 8:00-12 noon