Gift markets held in Cape Town and elsewhere in the Western Cape. These are not weekly markets, but ones held either monthly, occasionally or annually.
Featured gift markets:
(Note: Times and dates are subject to change. Cape Markets relies on market organisers for this information and cannot guarantee its accuracy. Always check with market organisers if in any doubt.)
More gift markets in Cape Town and the Western Cape (A-Z):
- Boerevintage Gift Market (George)
The Boerevintage Gift Market is an annual holiday market held in George in December. 2018 dates: 16-22 December (10am-7pm daily)
- Cape Gift Market (Sea Point)
Annual gift market held at Sea Point Town Hall. Late November to early December.
- Edgemead Christmas Market (Edgemead)
Large annual craft and gift market held in Edgemead. Early December until just before Christmas.
- Festive Ideas Market (Simondium)
Annual gift market held at Simondium Country Lodge in late October to early November.
- Franschhoek Christmas Market (Franschhoek)
The Franschhoek Christmas Market no longer exists. We’d suggest visiting the Franschhoek Village Market instead – they hold two special Christmas markets in December.
- Gabrielskloof ‘Our Favourite Things’ Market (Botrivier)
The Gabrielskloof ‘Our Favourite Things’ Market is an annual Christmas market held at Gabrielskloof in Botrivier. Usually mid-December. In 2016, the market will be held over 3 days on 16, 17 & 18 December 2016.
- Kamers vol Geskenke 2017 (Stellenbosch)
Huge and very popular annual gift market held in the Cape Winelands in late October / early November.
- Kloovenburg Christmas Market (Riebeek Kasteel)
Annual Christmas Market held at Kloovenburg Estate in Riebeek Kasteel. Usually early or mid-December.
- Made in the Cape Market (Claremont)
Monthly designer goods market held at Cavendish Square, Claremont. Selected weekends (Thursday through Sunday), usually once a month. Times vary.
- Pinelands Craft & Gift Fair (Pinelands)
Annual Christmas Market held at Pinelands High School in Pinelands – usually in mid-December. Dates for 2017: 4-22 December 2017.
- Rondebosch Potters Market (Rondebosch)
Bi-annual ceramics market held at Rondebosch Park. Selected Saturdays (March and November). 8am-2pm.
- Strooidak Feesmark (Paarl)
The Strooidak Christmas Market is an annual gift market held at the Paarl City Hall in November.
- The Constantia Gift Fair (Constantia)
The Constantia Gift Fair is a lifestyle event full of inspirational ideas and hand-picked innovative products – A celebration of gifts with a difference. Held annually in early November.
- The Gift Market at Curro (Hermanus)
Annual gift market held in December in Hermanus.