VINTAGE, ANTIQUES & COLLECTABLES FAIR
Vintage, Antiques & Collectables Fair at Cavendish Square
The Vintage, Antiques and Collectables Fair is a ‘brocante’ style market, similar to the markets found across Europe. Created by the founders of the popular Made in the Cape Market this popular fair runs on selected weekends every few months.
Next Market: 7-9 June 2019
There you will find the widest variety of all things old and interesting – everything from antique jewellery to up-cycled furniture, from vintage china tea sets to retro 70s clothing, and from Vintage art to antique linen from Italy.
What you’ll find there:
- Vintage clothing & accessories
- Antique embroidered linen from Italy
- Remodelled antique jewellery
- Upcycled vintage furniture
- China, silverware, cutlery, trays, tea sets – everything you need for a vintage high tea or entertaining in style
- Mirrors, toys, works of art
- Antique swords, coins, books
Discover a unique statement piece to add the finishing touch to your décor.
To stay up to date with the fair, follow the Vintage Fair on Facebook.
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING ELSE?
Visit our handy Market Guide to locate a market near you, or in a specific location you’re keen to visit.