The Made in the Cape Market is back for the new year with their annual love-themed St Valentines Market, as always showcasing beautiful creations, handcrafted with care, right here in our beautiful Mother City.
If you’re doing the Valentine’s Day thing, this is a great way to find a gift that is unique and special for your beloved. The market is all about showcasing the very best in locally designed décor, gifts and jewellery – and supporting local creatives.
This edition of the market will showcase several new exhibitors, plus all the ‘old favourites’.
New Exhibitors include:
- Houtkappers – woodcraft for trendies of all ages.
- Moss Retail – This talented team hand prints and hand stitches each of their genuine leather bags.
Vivacious Eco Vixon – bags made from up-cycled materials
Huisie – mosaic pieces for your home and garden
Plus all your favourite local artisans & designers:
- Cloud 9 Jewellery – pearls
- Hot Pink Frog – hand stitched leather bags
- Keniken – hand printed home textiles
- Liesel Trautman Ceramics
- Mary V Hand crafted jewellery
- Moss hand printed leather bags
- Milk & Honey natural skincare
- Shweshwe kids
- Percy Wire Art
- Sarah Jager Design – felt books
- Theresa Haslam Art Textiles
Made in the Cape Market – Event Details:
Where: Inside Cavendish Square, Dreyer Street, Claremont.
When: Thursday 7th to Sunday 10th February 2019. Thursday to Saturday: 9am-7pm | Sunday: 10am-5pm
Contact details: email@example.com | Dale de Ridder 072 223 8046