Made in the Cape Mothers’ Day Market
3-6 May 2018. Cavendish Square, Claremont
The Made in the Cape Market will be having a special-edition Mothers’ Day Market from 3-6 May 2018 at Cavendish Square. Showcasing the creative talents of the Mother City’s best designers, decorators, artists and artisans, this market has become ‘the place’ to source that special gift for your mom (or anyone else!), offering a great range of beautiful local handmade décor and gifts, jewellery, art and more.
Some highlights to look out for this month:
- Old French oak wine barrels, repurposed into serving boards and updated with original prints. Plus printed scatter cushions – by BespOAK
- Good old fashioned knitting – cutest of winter knits for little ones – by Essie Pessie
- Art on tableware by fabulous graphic artist, Keniken
- Jewellery to melt your heart by Katmeleon
- Exquisite porcelain creations by local icon Liesel Trautman Ceramics
- Simply Beautiful Jewellery – the name says it all!
- Art on ceramics (by Janie) – The Hand Paint’d House
- Perfume free home fragrances and more by Milk & Honey natural skincare
- Delectable artisanal cheeses by Corne’s Deli delights
- Eats and treats by The Gourmet Pantry
- Irresistible handmade meringues, fudge and more by Sublime Confectionery
MADE IN THE CAPE MARKET – EVENT DETAILS
Where: Inside Cavendish Square, Dreyer Street, Claremont.
When: 3-6 May 2018. Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 9am-7pm | Sunday: 10am-5pm
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org | Dale de Ridder 072 223 8046
ENTRY is FREE.
All the latest market news, delivered to your inbox!
Unsubscribe at ANY time. Your details will NEVER be passed on to any third party. EVER.