The Made in the Cape Market is returning to Cavendish Square from 5-8 September 2019, as always featuring the beautiful and stylish creations of innovative Mother City entrepreneurs, artists and creators of gourmet delights.
What’s new this month:
Unique Driftwood Creations: this sculptor has the ability to ‘release’ the animal “captured’ inside a piece of driftwood. Boniface Chikwenhere has achieved international acclaim since he first exhibited with Made in the Cape, at their very first markets. Besides the exquisite beauty and passion, his quiet yet powerful presence is captured in his work. The ‘meet the maker’ experience will be a real pleasure.
Long time no see:
- Konings – the cutest hand stitched soft leather shoes for little ones
- Call me Ishmael – Megans creates home textiles printed with her unique, quirky designs
- Percy Wire Art – a sculptor who brings wire to life in the shape of anything you can imagine – you’ll love his trees hung as wall art and his cute animals, who are equally at home inside or as garden décor.
- Hot Pink Frog – hand stitched leather bags in bright, fun colours
- Cloud 9 Jewellery – hand-strung pearl jewellery
- Essie Pessie – cuteness overload in perfectly hand knitted jerseys and beanies
- Nanas Babes – tee pees, hand stitched dolls, toiletry bags and much more
- Keniken – home textiles, all with Kendall’s hand drawn and hand printed designs
- Reclaim Design – upcycled gifts and decor
- Sublime Confectionery – the best fudge and meringues in the country
- Milk & Honey natural skincare
It’s the perfect place to find gifts and to spoil yourself with a great range of beautiful local handmade décor and gifts, jewellery, art and more. Exhibitors are hard at work on creating new and exciting products for each edition. Visit Cavendish from Thursday to Sunday and be the first to see these innovative new creations!
Visit the Made in the Cape Market Facebook Page for all the latest updates.
Made in the Cape Market – Event Details:
Where: Inside Cavendish Square, Dreyer Street, Claremont.
When: 5-8 September 2019. Thursday to Saturday: 9am-7pm | Sunday: 10am-5pm
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org | Dale de Ridder 072 223 8046