Made in the Cape Artisan Market – November Edition
31 October – 3 November 2019
The November edition of the always fabulous Made in the Cape Market is on this weekend at Cavendish Square. Running for 4 days from Thursday through Sunday, this 100% local artisan market will host their always fantastic selection of top-notch designer-makers, and a growing number of carefully-chosen food traders to tickle your taste-buds.
MEET THE MAKERS – meet the creator of each product and learn the story behind it – traders are super-friendly and alway happy to chat. There’s always something NEW to see – innovative, quirky new products.
Some highlights for the November edition include:
- Spaza Store: Hand printed, eco-friendly fabric bowl covers.
- Willow Emporium: Italian inspired, locally handmade – finest quality luxury candles and home fragrance products. The best ever natural hand & body lotion and soaps, made with real honey.
- Sublime Confectionery: Simply the best meringues and fudge.
- 3 Stitches Crafts: Where crochet meets trendy – funkiest one of a kind toys – loved by ‘kids of all ages’.
- Huisie: Mosaic for your home, plus fun DIY kits – perfect school holiday crafts.
- Hot Pink Frog Designs: Hand stitched leather.
- Theresa Haslam Art Textiles: Individually hand stitched cards and frame-able art.
- Percy Artwork: wire sculptor supreme – innovative décor pieces.
- The Gourmet Pantry: The most delicious croissants, breads, Cornish Pasties and more.
- The Honey Connoisseur: Widest range of unusual raw honey varieties.
- Vivacious Eco Vixen: Style combines with eco warrior to create the most elegant upcycled bags and totes.
- Nana’s Babes: Tee pees cute enough to make us all want to be kids again.
Visit the Made in the Cape Market Facebook Page for all the latest updates.
Made in the Cape Market – Event Details:
Where: Inside Cavendish Square, Dreyer Street, Claremont.
When: 31 October – 3 November 2019. Thursday to Saturday: 9am-7pm | Sunday: 10am-5pm
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org | Dale de Ridder 072 223 8046