Made in the Cape Artisan Market
1-4 November 2018
The November 2018 edition of the always fabulous Made in the Cape Market is on this weekend at Cavendish Square. Running for 4 days from Thursday through Sunday, this 100% local artisan market will host their always fantastic selection of top-notch designer-makers, and a growing number of carefully-chosen food traders to tickle your taste-buds.
MEET THE MAKERS – meet the creator of each product and learn the story behind it – traders are super-friendly and alway happy to chat. There’s always something NEW to see – innovative, quirky new products.
Some highlights for the November edition include:
Shweshwe Baby – the cutest of baby toys and accessories in traditional African fabrics
Loads more gorgeous baby and childrens items:
- Sarah Jager Design – activity books, entirely hand stitched in felt
- 3 Stitches Crafts – crochet toys to melt your heart
- Konings – hand stitched leather baby shoes
- Call me Ishmael – funky kids décor and art
Unique décor products:
- Jam Tarts – vibrant patchwork cushions and more
- Theresa Haslam Art Textiles – the original ‘scribble’ embroidery
- Willow – candles in recycled champagne bottles
- Begks smoked foods
- The Goumet Pantry
- The Honey Connoisseur
- Sublime Confectionary
Visit the Made in the Cape Market Facebook Page for all the latest updates.
Made in the Cape Market – Event Details:
Where: Inside Cavendish Square, Dreyer Street, Claremont.
When: 1-4 November 2018. Thursday to Saturday: 9am-7pm | Sunday: 10am-5pm
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org | Dale de Ridder 072 223 8046