Made in the Cape Market – April edition
4-7 April 2019
It’s time for the April edition of the popular Made in the Cape Market, on between 4-7 April 2019 at Cavendish Square.
As always, this market will feature the carefully curated and always beautifully presented stalls of local designer-makers and food artisans. Made in the Cape is 100% local – and every product is unique. Entry is free.
So what’s new this month?
Exhibitors returning after a short break:
- Karoo Baba – sheepskin slippers and much more
- Konings – handcrafted leather shoes for little people
- Call me Ishmael – fun décor and art for ‘kids of all ages’
- Sixpence – vibrant, on trendy shweshwe accessories for your home
- Recycabilia – Upcycled wood décor – trendy yet timeless
- TableartSA – local flora designs for beautiful tablesettings
- Reclaim Design – using reclaimed wood and other materials for stylish, yet green décor
- Plank – trendy designs for your home in copper, cement and wood
And ‘old favourites’ include:
- Forever Love Jewellery – see the amazing detail on her sculptured charms
- Moss leather and jewellery studio – hand printed leather
- Liesel Trautman Ceramics – a Cape Town classic
- Rosewood Crafts – wood in the hands of a true craftsman
- Keniken – graphic designer extraordinaire, who prints each cloth by hand
- Beeing Candles – when science and beauty combine into something exquisitely unique
- 3 Stitches Crafts – a magician with a crochet hook
- Sorbet Slime – squishy fun for kids
- The Nikabox – unique jewellery, handcrafted from Perspex and silver
- Percy Artwork – talented wire sculptor
- Hot Pink Frog Designs – handstitched leather bags
- Jam Tarts – patchwork textiles + therapeutic eye and neck pillows
- Theresa Haslam Art Textiles – a gorgeous range of hand sewn greeting cards / frameable art
- Simply Beautiful Jewellery – this inventive silversmith produces unique, beautiful designs
- Blossom Cape Town – bright and vibrant exclusive prints are made into the most stylish bags and accessories
- Mary V Jewllery – adorn yourself with these beautiful pieces
- Milk & Honey natural skincare – handmade in small batches – perfect for ultra sensitive skins
Visit the Made in the Cape Market Facebook Page for all the latest updates.
Made in the Cape Market – Event Details:
Where: Inside Cavendish Square, Dreyer Street, Claremont.
When: 4-7 April 2019. Thursday to Saturday: 9am-7pm | Sunday: 10am-5pm
Contact details: email@example.com | Dale de Ridder 072 223 8046