Made in the Cape Market – April edition
5-8 April 2018
It’s time for the April edition of the popular Made in the Cape Market, on between 5-8 April 2018 at Cavendish Square.
As always, this market will feature the carefully curated and always beautifully presented stalls of local designer-makers and food artisans. Made in the Cape is 100% local – and every product is unique.
Some highlights for this month’s market include:
- 3 Stitches Crafts – watch the talented Zuleigha in action as she crochets toys, in 100% cotton, at the market
- Rose Wood Crafts – highly skilled carpenter, Geoff, creates all his wood décor items, and the metal handles and details, entirely by hand.
- Theresa Haslam Art Textiles – décor and kitchenware items – each design is ‘drawn’ by Theresas hands as she sews, using free hand scribble embroidery, on an ordinary sewing machine.
- Nikabox – stylish, easy to wear jewellery, created by very stylish designer, Bev.
- Corne’s Deli Delights – locally handmade artisan cheese
- The Honey Connoisseur – widest range of rare and unusual raw honey varieties
- ML Bespoke cakes – edible artistry – Ian and Victor are masters of their delicious craft
- Call me Ishmael – trendy décor and gifts by gifted artist, Megan
- Simply Beautiful Jewellery – silversmith extraordinaire, Sarah creates each exquisite piece, from start to finish, entirely by hand
Visit the Made in the Cape Market Facebook Page for all the latest updates.
Made in the Cape Market – Event Details:
Where: Inside Cavendish Square, Dreyer Street, Claremont.
When: 5-8 April 2018. Thursday to Saturday: 9am-7pm | Sunday: 10am-5pm
Contact details: email@example.com | Dale de Ridder 072 223 8046