Made in the Cape – November 2017 edition
16-19 November 2017.
The ‘Made in the Cape Market‘ is back for another 4-day showcase of hand-picked Cape creatives. Exhibitors include silversmiths, carpenters, ceramic artists, interior decorators, textile artists, creators and designers of varied genres, carefully chosen for the quality and creativity of their work.
With the holiday season approaching, the November edition has a focus on summer living, outdoor entertaining and Christmas gifts.
Here are some of the highlights of this edition:
- 3 Stitches: 100% cotton hand crocheted toys
- Rosewood Crafts: cheese boards to furniture – this multi-talented wood and metal worker makes every item entirely by hand
- Tableart: summer entertaining made beautiful with paper placemats & candlewraps. Gift tags, cards and everything you need for gift wrapping
- Reclaim Design: beautiful décor & gift items that are kind to our environment
- Crafty Beach: frames, décor & fabulous gift ideas
- Liesel Trautman Ceramics: fun and elegance combined in the finest ceramic tablewares
- Simply Beautiful Jewellery: handcrafted artisan jewellery in silver and brass – bespoke commissions and one of a kind pieces
- Queen of Tarts: taste them and you will understand
- Sublime Confectionery: melt in the mouth fudge and meringues
Visit the Made in the Cape Market Facebook Page for all the latest updates.
Made in the Cape Market – Event Details:
Where: Inside Cavendish Square, Dreyer Street, Claremont.
When: 16-19 November 2017. Thursday to Saturday: 9am-7pm | Sunday: 10am-5pm
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org | Dale de Ridder 072 223 8046