The Made in the Cape Market will be having a special-edition Mothers’ Day Market next weekend (11-14 May 2017) at Cavendish Square. Showcasing the creative talents of the Mother City’s best designers, decorators, artists and artisans, this market has become ‘the place’ to source that special gift for your mom (or anyone else!), offering a great range of beautiful local handmade décor and gifts, jewellery, art and more.
Some highlights to look out for this month:
- ‘Scribble’ embroidered tea towels, place mats, tea cosies, aprons and more by Theresa Haslam Art Textiles
- Wood décor, planters and upcycled plastic wares by Reclaim Design
- Vintage decor and gifts from Crafty Beach
- Wide variety of gifts (large and small) from TinTown
- Beautiful hand printed 100% linen table runners and hand towels from Wonderworx
MADE IN THE CAPE MARKET – EVENT DETAILS
Where: Inside Cavendish Square, Dreyer Street, Claremont.
When: 11-14 May 2017. Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 9am-7pm | Sunday: 10am-5pm
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org | Dale de Ridder 072 223 8046