Made in the Cape Market – September 2017
7-10 September 2017. Thursday to Saturday: 9am-7pm | Sunday: 10am-5pm
The Made in the Cape Market is on this weekend at Cavendish Square, as always featuring the beautiful and stylish creations of innovative Mother City entrepreneurs and artists… It’s the perfect place to find gifts and to spoil yourself with a great range of beautiful local handmade décor and gifts, jewellery, art and more.
Some highlights for this edition:
- Margie Jansen Surface Design – colourful range of printed homewares, by our talented graphic artist
- Honey Connoisseur – offering an amazing range of raw honey flavours
- The Nika Box – ‘nika’ – Xhosa ‘to give’ – on trend jewellery – always the perfect gift
- Liesel Trautman Ceramics – gorgeous locally handmade ceramics
- Little One Baby Accessories – everything you need for your little one
Exhibitors are hard at work on creating new and exciting products. Visit Cavendish from Thursday to Sunday and be the first to see these innovative new creations!
Visit the Made in the Cape Market Facebook Page for all the latest updates.
Made in the Cape Market – Event Details:
Where: Inside Cavendish Square, Dreyer Street, Claremont.
When: 7-10 September 2017. Thursday to Saturday: 9am-7pm | Sunday: 10am-5pm
Contact details: email@example.com | Dale de Ridder 072 223 8046