Made in the Cape Market – October 2017
5-8 October 2017. Thursday to Saturday: 9am-7pm | Sunday: 10am-5pm
The October edition of the always fabulous Made in the Cape Market is on this weekend at Cavendish Square.
Running for 4 days from Thursday through Sunday, this 100% local artisan market will host their always fantastic selection of top-notch designer-makers, and a number of carefully-chosen food traders to tickle your taste-buds.
MEET THE MAKERS – meet the creator of each product and learn the story behind it – traders are super-friendly and alway happy to chat. There’s always something NEW to see – innovative, quirky new products.
Some highlights for the October edition include:
- Colourful locally made kikois from Shukamania.
- Funky décor and kids décor by Call me Ishmael.
- Unique ceramics by Kika Ceramics – classic shapes with a modern twist.
- Handcrafted gemstone jewellery by Gift of Love.
- Extraordinary wood and metal creations by Geoff Hudson.
Visit the Made in the Cape Market Facebook Page for all the latest updates.
Made in the Cape Market – Event Details:
Where: Inside Cavendish Square, Dreyer Street, Claremont.
When: 5-8 October 2017. Thursday to Saturday: 9am-7pm | Sunday: 10am-5pm
Contact details: email@example.com | Dale de Ridder 072 223 8046