Made in the Cape Market – March 2018 edition
15-18 March 2018.
Running for 4 days from Thursday through Sunday, this 100% local artisan market will host a selection of top-notch designer-makers, plus a number of carefully-chosen food traders sure to tickle your taste-buds.
MEET THE MAKERS – meet the creator of each product and learn the story behind it – traders are super-friendly and alway happy to chat. There’s always something NEW to see – innovative, quirky, quality products.
Some highlights for the March 2018 edition include:
- Cornes Deli Delights – artisan cheese, cured sausage and farm butter
- Sixpence – shweshwe décor
- Darling Sweets – handmade toffees
- Blossom CT – funky fashion accessories
- 3 Stitches Crafts – hand crocheted pure cotton toys
- Something Special – play tee pees for kids
- Milk & Honey natural skincare
- Hot Pink Frog – sling bags handcrafted from locally printed textiles
- Reclaim design – sustainable handcrafted décor
Visit the Made in the Cape Market Facebook Page for all the latest updates.
Made in the Cape Market – Event Details:
Where: Inside Cavendish Square, Dreyer Street, Claremont.
When: 15-18 March 2018. Thursday to Saturday: 9am-7pm | Sunday: 10am-5pm
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org | Dale de Ridder 072 223 8046