The Made in the Cape Market is on this weekend at Cavendish Square, as always featuring the beautiful and stylish creations of innovative Mother City entrepreneurs and artists – this time with an Easter theme.
- Stylish Easter themed décor from Wonderworxx.
- Delish cookies from Koekies en Beskuit – an alternative to chocolate this Easter?
- No garden to hide Easter eggs in? No problem – indoor planters from Reclaim Design will do the trick.
- Moreish meringues and fudge from Sublime Confectionery.
- Stunning ceramic art from Andrea Duell Ceramics.
This month, the market will be joined by 67 Blankets for Nelson Mandela Day, a wonderful charity organisation stitching together blankets to keep people warm this coming winter. They will be exhibiting on lower ground floor, near Col’cacchio restaurant – and you are invited to go along and participate, by sitting and knitting a few rows and / or donating some wool to this great cause.
Made in the Cape Market – Event Details
Where: Cavendish Square, Dreyer Street, Claremont.
When: 6-9 April 2017. Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 9am-7pm | Sunday: 10am-5pm
Contact details: firstname.lastname@example.org | Dale de Ridder 072 223 8046