The Made in the Cape Market is on this weekend at Cavendish Square, as always featuring the beautiful and stylish creations of innovative Mother City entrepreneurs and artists – this time with an Easter theme.
- Stylish Easter themed décor from Wonderworxx.
- Delish cookies from Koekies en Beskuit – an alternative to chocolate this Easter?
- No garden to hide Easter eggs in? No problem – indoor planters from Reclaim Design will do the trick.
- Moreish meringues and fudge from Sublime Confectionery.
- Stunning ceramic art from Andrea Duell Ceramics.
This month, the market will be joined by 67 Blankets for Nelson Mandela Day, a wonderful charity organisation stitching together blankets to keep people warm this coming winter. They will be exhibiting on lower ground floor, near Col’cacchio restaurant – and you are invited to go along and participate, by sitting and knitting a few rows and / or donating some wool to this great cause.
Made in the Cape Market – Event Details
Where: Cavendish Square, Dreyer Street, Claremont.
When: 6-9 April 2017. Thursday, Friday and Saturday: 9am-7pm | Sunday: 10am-5pm
Contact details: email@example.com | Dale de Ridder 072 223 8046
All the latest market news, delivered to your inbox!
Unsubscribe at ANY time. Your details will NEVER be passed on to any third party. EVER.