The Constantia Waldorf Night Market reopens at the end of this month for its new summer season.
Held at the Constantia Waldorf School in Constantia, this popular evening market is a feast of wholesome foods, handmade crafts and goods, and fun for the whole family.
This is an opportunity for the greater community to come together and enjoy good food, art and music. Relax in a candle lit atmosphere in the splendid setting of the Constantia Valley and enjoy each event’s live entertainment.
What you’ll find at the market:
- Tasty ready to eat whole foods for a Friday night treat in a stunning candle lit ambience
- Fresh produce to take home with you
- Live music to entertain everyone
- Arts and crafts
- A lively meeting place for the whole community
- Fun activities for all ages
Dates & Times:
- 31 October 2014 (5pm-9pm)
- 28 November 2014 (5pm-9pm)
- 31 January 2015 (5pm-9pm)
- 27 February 2015 (5pm-9pm)
Constantia Waldorf School, Spaanschemat River Road (next to Peddlars on the Bend)
Entrance is R15, kids under 12 R5, and an additional R15 per car applies if you’d like to park on the school property.
For more information call 071-459-5066 or email email@example.com