Calling all wine-lovers! The Mojo Market in Sea Point will be hosting a cheesy 3-day celebration of Wine from 28-30 June 2019. And, they know you don’t drink it alone, so there will be plenty of cheese and charcuterie options on offer to pair with your wines.
Here’s the scoop:
- Entrance is free and visitors get to sample wines from guest wineries showcasing their signature wines all day, every day.
- Experience Bottl’d, Mojo’s specialty Wine Bar, which boasts wines from over 100 wineries in South Africa.
- Talks on the science & art of wine by guest winemakers.
- The market’s 30 food vendors will add a cheesy twist to their marvelous meals.
- Live music performances will run throughout the festival by some of Cape Town’s favorite acts.
- Producers and purveyors of finest cheese, chocolates, preserves, cured meats and other artisanal yummies will be present to tease your tipsy taste buds.
- Tons of prizes and giveaways throughout the festival.
It’s all happening from 28 – 30 June 2019 at Mojo Market. For all the latest, follow the event on Facebook.
DATES & DETAILS:
28-30 June 2019
Friday: 5pm-11pm; Saturday + Sunday: 11am-11pm.
Mojo Market, 30 Regent Road, Sea Point
Entry is FREE.
Use the hashtag #cheesywinefest to share your experiences throughout the festival and upload your photos to Facebook or Instagram and tag @themojomarket.