Founded on the soils of Cape Point Vineyards, The Noordhoek Community Market glows with enchantment every Thursday evening from 4.30pm-8.30pm. Situated on the slope above the vines and timed to coincide with sunset, this market boasts a victorious view of a silhouetted Chapman’s Peak set against the backdrop of a glistening Atlantic Ocean. This laid-back but [...]
Tag Archives | thursday markets
The V&A Market on the Wharf is new gourmet food market located at Cape Town’s world-renowned V&A Waterfront. Open Wednesdays to Sundays from 9.30am to 7.30pm each day. email@example.com
The City Bowl Market holds two markets – one on Thursday evenings (4.430pm-8.30pm) and another on Saturday mornings (9am-2pm) Contact: Madelen Johansson - firstname.lastname@example.org
Small weekly fresh food market held at the Larder Cafe in Diep River. Thursdays 11am-1pm.
Chance of Rain11° / 21°
Fog9° / 20°
Fog11° / 22°
- Doilie Market on this weekend at D’Aria Wine Estate (Durbanville) April 24, 2013
- Victorious views and sumptuous dining: a visit to the Noordhoek Community Market April 23, 2013
- Made in the Cape Market – on this weekend (12-14 April 2013) April 12, 2013
- Jolly Carp Market celebrates 1st birthday (27 April 2013) April 11, 2013
- Root 44 Market at Audacia Farm (Stellenbosch) March 6, 2013
- Rondebosch Potters Market – 23 March 2013 March 22, 2013
- French Market at Alliance Francaise closes March 22, 2013
- N1 Value Centre Food Market launches soon April 10, 2013
- admin: Hi Christe Yes, the market will be open on Saturda...
- Christe: Will the market be open during May 2013?...
- hannatjie doorduin: As the Elgin Valley Market came to a close, as wel...
- Nick McConnachie: Do you have stalls available? I would like to shar...