Blaauwklippen Estate will host their second annual Christmas market from the 17th to the 22nd of December 2012, aiming to bring the classical and beautiful European Christmas markets to the heart of the Cape wine lands (without the short days and icy temperatures). In addition to Christmas classics like ginger bread cookies, fruit cakes, cinnamon pancakes, Pfefferkuchenhaus and Christstollen, [...]
Tag Archives | stellenbosch
Small weekly fresh organic produce market held at L’Auberge, Annandale Rd, near Stellenbosch. 9am-2pm.
The Blaauwklippen Market will be holding an extra market day this weekend, as part of the Helderberg Wine Festival. In addition to their regular Sunday market, the market will be open between 10am and 3pm on Saturday 17 November 2012.
The return of summer means it’s strawberry season, and on the first Saturday of November the Stellenbosch Slow Market is going all out to showcase this juicy red fruit. Berry Berry Fun. The start of summer and my goodness do we celebrate all things Pink at the Summer Strawberry Fair on the 3 November at [...]
As spring approaches, the Stellenbosch ‘Slow’ Market at Oude Libertas will be putting garlic in the spotlight at their first ever Garlic Festival. On the 1st of September, market traders will be preparing special products featuring this much-loved ingredient. “Prepare yourself for mouth watering garlic oils, sauces, ice cream, artisan sausage, boerewors, Italian breads, rubbed [...]
The popular Stellenbosch Fresh Goods Market will be hosting a Christmas Night Market on Friday 2nd and Saturday 3rd December 2011. The Christmas-themed market starts at 5pm on the Friday evening (until 10pm), spilling over to Saturday 3rd December (9am-2pm). Last year saw tables in the vineyard, candlelight, carols, real Christmas trees from the Elgin [...]
Freshly harvested organic and biodynamic produce on the Spier Wine Farm, near Stellenbosch. 9am-2pm every Saturday.
Chance of Rain11° / 21°
Fog9° / 19°
Fog11° / 22°
- Doilie Market on this weekend at D’Aria Wine Estate (Durbanville) April 24, 2013
- Victorious views and sumptuous dining: a visit to the Noordhoek Community Market April 23, 2013
- Made in the Cape Market – on this weekend (12-14 April 2013) April 12, 2013
- Jolly Carp Market celebrates 1st birthday (27 April 2013) April 11, 2013
- Root 44 Market at Audacia Farm (Stellenbosch) March 6, 2013
- Rondebosch Potters Market – 23 March 2013 March 22, 2013
- French Market at Alliance Francaise closes March 22, 2013
- N1 Value Centre Food Market launches soon April 10, 2013
- admin: Hi Christe Yes, the market will be open on Saturda...
- Christe: Will the market be open during May 2013?...
- hannatjie doorduin: As the Elgin Valley Market came to a close, as wel...
- Nick McConnachie: Do you have stalls available? I would like to shar...