Doilie Market is a meeting place for all with the love of art, craft and design to come and display their work, support each other, share thoughts and ideas and enjoy a morning filled with laughter, beauty and to create a reservoir of creativity. Great care has been taken to hand pick our selection of [...]
Tag Archives | saturday markets
The N1 Value Centre Food Market hosts a wide range of traders selling local produce and healthy, organic and gourmet foods from all parts of the world, making it a global food market. It is situated in the N1 Value Centre next to the N1 City Mall and caters to patrons from all around the [...]
The Rondebosch Potters Market is a popular craft market held twice a year (March and November) at Rondebosch Park (corner of Campground and Sandown Roads). This year’s first event will be held tomorrow (Saturday 23 March 2013) from 8am until 3pm and as always will feature professional and amateur potters from around the Western Cape. [...]
The V&A Market on the Wharf is new gourmet food market located at Cape Town’s world-renowned V&A Waterfront. Open Wednesdays to Sundays from 9.30am to 7.30pm each day. email@example.com
Monthly farmers market held on the 2nd Saturday of the month. 9am-2pm. Meerendal Wine Estate Vissershok Rd Cape Town
Monthly fresh produce and local craft market. Held every first Saturday of the month at Kasteelberg Trading, Riebeek West. 9am-1pm. Kasteelberg Trading Voortrekker Rd Riebeeck West Alexi 084 601 3636
Monthly food and goods market held in Citrusdal. First Saturday of the month. 100% local produce. 9am-2pm. May close over the festive season – please check with organisers. Theresa 079 078 9569 firstname.lastname@example.org
Monthly craft market held under the age old Oaks in the beautiful gardens of the National Heritage, Rust en Vrede Estate, Durbanville. Monthly on 1st Saturday of the month. Rust en Vrede Estate Wellington Rd Cape Town 7550 Angela Hillier 021 981 4681 / 072 8679911 email@example.com
Chance of Rain11° / 21°
Fog9° / 19°
Fog11° / 22°
- Doilie Market on this weekend at D’Aria Wine Estate (Durbanville) April 24, 2013
- Victorious views and sumptuous dining: a visit to the Noordhoek Community Market April 23, 2013
- Made in the Cape Market – on this weekend (12-14 April 2013) April 12, 2013
- Jolly Carp Market celebrates 1st birthday (27 April 2013) April 11, 2013
- Root 44 Market at Audacia Farm (Stellenbosch) March 6, 2013
- Rondebosch Potters Market – 23 March 2013 March 22, 2013
- French Market at Alliance Francaise closes March 22, 2013
- N1 Value Centre Food Market launches soon April 10, 2013
- admin: Hi Christe Yes, the market will be open on Saturda...
- Christe: Will the market be open during May 2013?...
- hannatjie doorduin: As the Elgin Valley Market came to a close, as wel...
- Nick McConnachie: Do you have stalls available? I would like to shar...