Small weekly fresh food market held at the Larder Cafe in Diep River. Thursdays 11am-1pm.
Tag Archives | Organic Markets
Food market at the Montessori School yard in Hermanus. Saturday mornings from 7.30 – 11.30 am
The Constantia Waldorf Organic & Biodynamic market is now closed for the duration of the winter school holidays (3 weeks)
Constantia Waldorf School holds an organic market on Friday afternoons from 11am onwards.
A small weekly market held in covered stalls outside the Rondebosch library. Saturday mornings from 7.30 to midday.
Chance of Rain11° / 21°
Fog9° / 20°
Fog11° / 22°
- Doilie Market on this weekend at D’Aria Wine Estate (Durbanville) April 24, 2013
- Victorious views and sumptuous dining: a visit to the Noordhoek Community Market April 23, 2013
- Made in the Cape Market – on this weekend (12-14 April 2013) April 12, 2013
- Jolly Carp Market celebrates 1st birthday (27 April 2013) April 11, 2013
- Root 44 Market at Audacia Farm (Stellenbosch) March 6, 2013
- Rondebosch Potters Market – 23 March 2013 March 22, 2013
- French Market at Alliance Francaise closes March 22, 2013
- N1 Value Centre Food Market launches soon April 10, 2013
- admin: Hi Christe Yes, the market will be open on Saturda...
- Christe: Will the market be open during May 2013?...
- hannatjie doorduin: As the Elgin Valley Market came to a close, as wel...
- Nick McConnachie: Do you have stalls available? I would like to shar...