A range of grinder spice blends as well as powdered spice blends. Made without preservatives. A choice of fifteen different spice blends.
Tag Archives | market
Food and craft market held twice a month at Hathersage Farm, Somerset West. Second and last Sunday of the month, 10am-3pm. Summer only.
Popular gourmet and fresh produce market in Salt River/Woodstock. On every Saturday 9am-2pm at the Old Biscuit Mill Complex.
Partly Cloudy14° / 27°
Partly Cloudy13° / 22°
Mostly Cloudy13° / 28°
- Doilie Market on this weekend at D’Aria Wine Estate (Durbanville) April 24, 2013
- Victorious views and sumptuous dining: a visit to the Noordhoek Community Market April 23, 2013
- Made in the Cape Market – on this weekend (12-14 April 2013) April 12, 2013
- Jolly Carp Market celebrates 1st birthday (27 April 2013) April 11, 2013
- Root 44 Market at Audacia Farm (Stellenbosch) March 6, 2013
- Rondebosch Potters Market – 23 March 2013 March 22, 2013
- French Market at Alliance Francaise closes March 22, 2013
- N1 Value Centre Food Market launches soon April 10, 2013
- admin: Hi Christe Yes, the market will be open on Saturda...
- Christe: Will the market be open during May 2013?...
- hannatjie doorduin: As the Elgin Valley Market came to a close, as wel...
- Nick McConnachie: Do you have stalls available? I would like to shar...