The Market of Eden is located in the open-air courtyards and passageways of the vibrant Eden on Big Bay Mall the last Saturday of every month from 10am-3pm. Visitors can experience a plethora of craft, art and other interesting engaging products at the market, while still taking in some shopping at the fantastic boutique and [...]
Tag Archives | kids
For the perfect gift! Choose your Beads in a Bottle & gift boxes, all packaged in a creative and funky way! Please look at our website to see our products! Www.capetownoriginals.com
Made from fresh organic vegetables, organic pulses and cereals, free-range meat or sustainable fish. These bites are the perfect meal option for busy parents who want to give their kids nutritious and fun food that is free of chemicals and so easy to prepare.
Fog10° / 22°
Partly Cloudy10° / 19°
Mostly Cloudy11° / 16°
- Doilie Market on this weekend at D’Aria Wine Estate (Durbanville) April 24, 2013
- Victorious views and sumptuous dining: a visit to the Noordhoek Community Market April 23, 2013
- Made in the Cape Market – on this weekend (12-14 April 2013) April 12, 2013
- Jolly Carp Market celebrates 1st birthday (27 April 2013) April 11, 2013
- Root 44 Market at Audacia Farm (Stellenbosch) March 6, 2013
- Rondebosch Potters Market – 23 March 2013 March 22, 2013
- French Market at Alliance Francaise closes March 22, 2013
- N1 Value Centre Food Market launches soon April 10, 2013
- admin: Hi Christe Yes, the market will be open on Saturda...
- Christe: Will the market be open during May 2013?...
- hannatjie doorduin: As the Elgin Valley Market came to a close, as wel...
- Nick McConnachie: Do you have stalls available? I would like to shar...