The N1 Value Centre Food Market hosts a wide range of traders selling local produce and healthy, organic and gourmet foods from all parts of the world, making it a global food market. It is situated in the N1 Value Centre next to the N1 City Mall and caters to patrons from all around the [...]
Tag Archives | friday markets
The V&A Market on the Wharf is new gourmet food market located at Cape Town’s world-renowned V&A Waterfront. Open Wednesdays to Sundays from 9.30am to 7.30pm each day. email@example.com
The Constantia Waldorf Night Market is a monthly market held at the Constantia Waldorf School during the summer months. The market features a wide variety of stalls, offering everything from organic fresh produce to art and craft to holistic workshops. It’s a great market for families, with plenty of activities (including live entertainment) to keep [...]
Vibey food and craft market held at the Blue Bird Garage in Muizenberg. Fridays 4pm-10pm.
Large and popular food and craft market in a refurbished old fish factory in Hout Bay. Fridays 5pm-10pm (in summer), Saturdays 9am-5pm and Sundays 10am-4pm
Popular monthly night market held at the Constantia Waldorf School in summer. Last Friday of the month (excl winter and school holidays) from 5pm.
Fog8° / 20°
Fog9° / 20°
Mostly Cloudy12° / 20°
- Doilie Market on this weekend at D’Aria Wine Estate (Durbanville) April 24, 2013
- Victorious views and sumptuous dining: a visit to the Noordhoek Community Market April 23, 2013
- Made in the Cape Market – on this weekend (12-14 April 2013) April 12, 2013
- Jolly Carp Market celebrates 1st birthday (27 April 2013) April 11, 2013
- Root 44 Market at Audacia Farm (Stellenbosch) March 6, 2013
- Rondebosch Potters Market – 23 March 2013 March 22, 2013
- French Market at Alliance Francaise closes March 22, 2013
- N1 Value Centre Food Market launches soon April 10, 2013
- admin: Hi Christe Yes, the market will be open on Saturda...
- Christe: Will the market be open during May 2013?...
- hannatjie doorduin: As the Elgin Valley Market came to a close, as wel...
- Nick McConnachie: Do you have stalls available? I would like to shar...