The most amazing place to spend Saturday Morning in the village of Franschhoek..The market has become very popular and as such has grown to accommodate a lot more traders of very high quality.The market now offers visitors a feast of produce,delicious deli items, indigenous artwork and craft items, the chance to have a child – [...]
Tag Archives | food
We are a small catering company. You may have see us at the markets around Cape Town selling amazingly addictive chocolate BROWNIES in all flavours as well as delicious QUICHES and home made CHICKEN PIES…. We are at the following markets : Porters’ Estate Fresh Produce Market in Tokai forrest; Triangle Square Markets in Dean [...]
The wicked waffle offers fine 100% traditional belgian waffles to the public at selected eateries and as wholesale to the restaurant and catering industry. You may find us at the Constantia Waldorf Friday Night Market. Contact Gino at 0826740182 or email at info (at) wickedwaffle.co.za or check our website at www.wickedwaffle.co.za for further details.
Contact us on 021 671 3890 or 079 739 5011 to order a delicious selection of vanilla and chocolate cupcakes topped with meringue or buttercream icing. We also sell mini desserts such as peppermint puddings, cheesecake cups, mousse cups and lots more! Located in Kenilworth, we also offer delivery at an additional cost. Email us [...]
A range of grinder spice blends as well as powdered spice blends. Made without preservatives. A choice of fifteen different spice blends.
Made from fresh organic vegetables, organic pulses and cereals, free-range meat or sustainable fish. These bites are the perfect meal option for busy parents who want to give their kids nutritious and fun food that is free of chemicals and so easy to prepare.
The Earth Fair Food Market is held on Saturday mornings and Wednesday afternoons at South Palms (next to Builders Warehouse) in Tokai Main Rd. The indoor food market hosts top quality traders selling a range of locally produced and artisan food products: a butcher selling free range meat, a fishmonger, organic and non organic fruit [...]
Fog13° / 25°
Chance of Rain11° / 19°
Fog10° / 20°
- Doilie Market on this weekend at D’Aria Wine Estate (Durbanville) April 24, 2013
- Victorious views and sumptuous dining: a visit to the Noordhoek Community Market April 23, 2013
- Made in the Cape Market – on this weekend (12-14 April 2013) April 12, 2013
- Jolly Carp Market celebrates 1st birthday (27 April 2013) April 11, 2013
- Root 44 Market at Audacia Farm (Stellenbosch) March 6, 2013
- Rondebosch Potters Market – 23 March 2013 March 22, 2013
- French Market at Alliance Francaise closes March 22, 2013
- N1 Value Centre Food Market launches soon April 10, 2013
- admin: Hi Christe Yes, the market will be open on Saturda...
- Christe: Will the market be open during May 2013?...
- hannatjie doorduin: As the Elgin Valley Market came to a close, as wel...
- Nick McConnachie: Do you have stalls available? I would like to shar...