Weekly urban food market in upper St George’s Mall (City Bowl). Thursdays 11am to 4pm.
Tag Archives | food market
The Century City Natural Goods Market is re-opening for the 2010/2011 summer season. Tasty treats at Century City Natural Goods Market It’s back! Century City’s popular Natural Good Market sees in the summer season with its first market kicking off on the first weekend in October. This distinctive market, with its great selection of quality [...]
Fabulous outdoor market in the lower edges of Tokai Forest. On every Saturday 9am-1pm (depending on the weather) at the Chrysalis Academy Grounds, Tokai.
Fog9° / 22°
Chance of Rain10° / 19°
Chance of a Thunderstorm11° / 16°
- Doilie Market on this weekend at D’Aria Wine Estate (Durbanville) April 24, 2013
- Victorious views and sumptuous dining: a visit to the Noordhoek Community Market April 23, 2013
- Made in the Cape Market – on this weekend (12-14 April 2013) April 12, 2013
- Jolly Carp Market celebrates 1st birthday (27 April 2013) April 11, 2013
- Root 44 Market at Audacia Farm (Stellenbosch) March 6, 2013
- Rondebosch Potters Market – 23 March 2013 March 22, 2013
- French Market at Alliance Francaise closes March 22, 2013
- N1 Value Centre Food Market launches soon April 10, 2013
- admin: Hi Christe Yes, the market will be open on Saturda...
- Christe: Will the market be open during May 2013?...
- hannatjie doorduin: As the Elgin Valley Market came to a close, as wel...
- Nick McConnachie: Do you have stalls available? I would like to shar...