Cold Gold is home made ice cream, sorbets and gelato’s made according to artisan methods using only the best quality seasonal ingredients and a lot of love. We stock a huge variety of flavours and if we don’t have your ice dream… send a request and we will create it! We also cater for special [...]
Tag Archives | dairy
Honest-to-goodness, made-from-scratch, not-your-average ice cream. We make and sell natural ice cream, from ingredients we buy from local family farms.
Farm Yoghurt – a deliciously, thick & creamy, full cream yoghurt made from the milk of Jersey cows. Free of preservatives, stabilizers or thickeners – simply fresh milk & cultures to turn it into yoghurt. Selling at: Elkanah’s Schoolyard Market Meerendal Farmers Market Contact: 082 462 6422
Partly Cloudy11° / 26°
Mostly Cloudy10° / 20°
Fog10° / 22°
- Doilie Market on this weekend at D’Aria Wine Estate (Durbanville) April 24, 2013
- Victorious views and sumptuous dining: a visit to the Noordhoek Community Market April 23, 2013
- Made in the Cape Market – on this weekend (12-14 April 2013) April 12, 2013
- Jolly Carp Market celebrates 1st birthday (27 April 2013) April 11, 2013
- Root 44 Market at Audacia Farm (Stellenbosch) March 6, 2013
- Rondebosch Potters Market – 23 March 2013 March 22, 2013
- French Market at Alliance Francaise closes March 22, 2013
- N1 Value Centre Food Market launches soon April 10, 2013
- admin: Hi Christe Yes, the market will be open on Saturda...
- Christe: Will the market be open during May 2013?...
- hannatjie doorduin: As the Elgin Valley Market came to a close, as wel...
- Nick McConnachie: Do you have stalls available? I would like to shar...