The Market of Eden is located in the open-air courtyards and passageways of the vibrant Eden on Big Bay Mall the last Saturday of every month from 10am-3pm. Visitors can experience a plethora of craft, art and other interesting engaging products at the market, while still taking in some shopping at the fantastic boutique and [...]
Tag Archives | Handmade Goods
A South African online store selling beautiful and unique handmade gifts and accessories, including gift tags, bookmarks, magnets and jewellery. Visit http://www.cuteasabutton.za.net/ to find out more!
Personalised hand made greeting cards, made to order, have a look at the gallery on my website : www.madewithlovecards.co.za
Community project that creates gift and decorative items hand made from recycled glass bottles. overbergbottlecraft.co.za
Chance of Rain11° / 21°
Fog9° / 19°
Fog11° / 22°
- Doilie Market on this weekend at D’Aria Wine Estate (Durbanville) April 24, 2013
- Victorious views and sumptuous dining: a visit to the Noordhoek Community Market April 23, 2013
- Made in the Cape Market – on this weekend (12-14 April 2013) April 12, 2013
- Jolly Carp Market celebrates 1st birthday (27 April 2013) April 11, 2013
- Root 44 Market at Audacia Farm (Stellenbosch) March 6, 2013
- Rondebosch Potters Market – 23 March 2013 March 22, 2013
- French Market at Alliance Francaise closes March 22, 2013
- N1 Value Centre Food Market launches soon April 10, 2013
- admin: Hi Christe Yes, the market will be open on Saturda...
- Christe: Will the market be open during May 2013?...
- hannatjie doorduin: As the Elgin Valley Market came to a close, as wel...
- Nick McConnachie: Do you have stalls available? I would like to shar...