The Constantia Waldorf Night Market is a monthly market held at the Constantia Waldorf School during the summer months. The market features a wide variety of stalls, offering everything from organic fresh produce to art and craft to holistic workshops. It’s a great market for families, with plenty of activities (including live entertainment) to keep [...]
Tag Archives | constantia
Popular monthly night market held at the Constantia Waldorf School in summer. Last Friday of the month (excl winter and school holidays) from 5pm.
Constantia Cheesery, situated on a smallholding in the heart of Constantia offers you the opportunity to taste and learn about farm cheese. Make your selection from a mild or mature gouda to a range of cheddars, a nutty gruyere, a mature boerenkaas or indulge in a creamy gorgonzola. We offer a range of goat and sheep’s milk cheese and fresh farm butter
Rain12° / 17°
Chance of Rain11° / 19°
Partly Cloudy10° / 17°
- Doilie Market on this weekend at D’Aria Wine Estate (Durbanville) April 24, 2013
- Victorious views and sumptuous dining: a visit to the Noordhoek Community Market April 23, 2013
- Made in the Cape Market – on this weekend (12-14 April 2013) April 12, 2013
- Jolly Carp Market celebrates 1st birthday (27 April 2013) April 11, 2013
- Root 44 Market at Audacia Farm (Stellenbosch) March 6, 2013
- Rondebosch Potters Market – 23 March 2013 March 22, 2013
- French Market at Alliance Francaise closes March 22, 2013
- N1 Value Centre Food Market launches soon April 10, 2013
- admin: Hi Christe Yes, the market will be open on Saturda...
- Christe: Will the market be open during May 2013?...
- hannatjie doorduin: As the Elgin Valley Market came to a close, as wel...
- Nick McConnachie: Do you have stalls available? I would like to shar...