Napier Farm Stall in the Overberg will be hosting a “Make, Bake and Create” market this coming Sunday (16 December 2012), featuring some of best fresh and organic produce from the area. Only local fare will be sold. The market is timed to catch holiday-makers on their way to holiday spots along the coast and inland. Here’s [...]
Tag Archives | christmas markets
The annual Edgemead Craft and Gift Market starts today at the Edgemead Community Hall and will be on every day until Sunday the 23rd of December. The market will be open from 10am to 8pm every single day, including Sundays. The Edgemead Community Hall is located in Edgemead Drive, off Bosmansdam Road, Edgemead (GPS Coordinates: 33°52’48″ [...]
Time for some leisurely gift shopping before the festive season really kicks into gear. The Durbanville Gift Fair will be on from this Thursday (29 November 2012) and will run until late afternoon on the Sunday, giving you a whole weekend to stop by and find something beautiful and hand-made. The market is the sister [...]
Christmas is coming! To help shoppers avoid the malls (and support local traders), the Country Craft Market in Somerset West will be holding special weekly Saturday markets between 24 November and 22 December 2012. The Country Craft Market, which is held during the summer months at Southey’s Vines, 186 Main Road, Somerset West, was established [...]
Buy local this Christmas! The Cape Gift Market is an annual festive season gift market, held at the Sea Point Town Hall. Established in 2002, the market celebrates its tenth anniversary this year, featuring over 115 traders. The Sea Point Gift Market is a variety-focused event with great exhibition stalls – over 116 exhibitors offering [...]
It may seem a long way away, but Christmas is coming at speed, and many Christmas markets take place a couple of months before the crazy December rush. The Franschhoek Christmas Market will hold its 8th annual event this year, with products chosen from over 80 South African crafters. The market will take place in [...]
Community project that creates gift and decorative items hand made from recycled glass bottles. overbergbottlecraft.co.za
The Pure Boland Farmers Market (Worcester) will be having its annual Christmas Night Market on Wednesday 14 December 2011 from 6pm – 11pm.
Fog9° / 22°
Fog10° / 19°
Mostly Cloudy11° / 16°
- Doilie Market on this weekend at D’Aria Wine Estate (Durbanville) April 24, 2013
- Victorious views and sumptuous dining: a visit to the Noordhoek Community Market April 23, 2013
- Made in the Cape Market – on this weekend (12-14 April 2013) April 12, 2013
- Jolly Carp Market celebrates 1st birthday (27 April 2013) April 11, 2013
- Root 44 Market at Audacia Farm (Stellenbosch) March 6, 2013
- Rondebosch Potters Market – 23 March 2013 March 22, 2013
- French Market at Alliance Francaise closes March 22, 2013
- N1 Value Centre Food Market launches soon April 10, 2013
- admin: Hi Christe Yes, the market will be open on Saturda...
- Christe: Will the market be open during May 2013?...
- hannatjie doorduin: As the Elgin Valley Market came to a close, as wel...
- Nick McConnachie: Do you have stalls available? I would like to shar...