The best cakes and treats in town! For the ultimate cake experience contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Tag Archives | chocolate
We are a small catering company. You may have see us at the markets around Cape Town selling amazingly addictive chocolate BROWNIES in all flavours as well as delicious QUICHES and home made CHICKEN PIES…. We are at the following markets : Porters’ Estate Fresh Produce Market in Tokai forrest; Triangle Square Markets in Dean [...]
Contact us on 021 671 3890 or 079 739 5011 to order a delicious selection of vanilla and chocolate cupcakes topped with meringue or buttercream icing. We also sell mini desserts such as peppermint puddings, cheesecake cups, mousse cups and lots more! Located in Kenilworth, we also offer delivery at an additional cost. Email us [...]
Sweet Temptations is a family owned business which prides themselves in high quality, hand made decadent soft toffees. Made with fresh butter and cream and fine Belgian chocolate resulting in a tantalizing experience which will make you come back for more. The toffees are beautifully handwrapped and are ideal for wedding favours, Christmas stocking fillers [...]
Chance of Rain10° / 20°
Fog11° / 21°
Mostly Cloudy11° / 21°
- Doilie Market on this weekend at D’Aria Wine Estate (Durbanville) April 24, 2013
- Victorious views and sumptuous dining: a visit to the Noordhoek Community Market April 23, 2013
- Made in the Cape Market – on this weekend (12-14 April 2013) April 12, 2013
- Jolly Carp Market celebrates 1st birthday (27 April 2013) April 11, 2013
- Root 44 Market at Audacia Farm (Stellenbosch) March 6, 2013
- Rondebosch Potters Market – 23 March 2013 March 22, 2013
- French Market at Alliance Francaise closes March 22, 2013
- N1 Value Centre Food Market launches soon April 10, 2013
- admin: Hi Christe Yes, the market will be open on Saturda...
- Christe: Will the market be open during May 2013?...
- hannatjie doorduin: As the Elgin Valley Market came to a close, as wel...
- Nick McConnachie: Do you have stalls available? I would like to shar...