Markets with a focus on organic and/or biodynamic produce and natural products.
- Camphill Country Market (West Coast)
Monthly organic food and craft market held at Camphill Village (West Coast). First Sunday of the month. EXCLUDING January. 10am-2pm.
- Constantia Waldorf Night Market (Constantia)
Monthly night market held at the Constantia Waldorf School. Last Friday of the month. 5pm-9pm. No market in December and closed in winter.
- Constantia Waldorf Organic Market (Constantia)
Weekly organic market at Constantia Waldorf School. Fridays 11am – 3pm. Closed on public holidays and during school holidays.
- Erf 81 Food Market (Tamboerskloof)
Local, handmade, organic-as-possible and affordable-as-possible food and goods market held on Erf 81 in Tamboerskloof. Weekly on Sundays. 10am-2pm. email@example.com
- Greyton Morning Market (Greyton)
Weekly food and goods market in Greyton (Overberg Region). Saturday mornings from 10am (until midday or sold out)
- Hout Bay Organic Market (Hout Bay)
Small organic food market held in Hout Bay. Thursdays 9am-1pm.
- Oranjezicht City Farm Market (City Bowl)
Weekly farmers market held by Oranjezicht City Farm. Saturdays 9am to 2pm. Generally closed during the festive season.
- Spier Werf Market (Stellenbosch)
Weekly farmers market focused on living better and featuring ethical producers who offer all you need – from equipment to practical advice, to organic veggies. Every Saturday (9am-2pm) at Spier Wine Estate, Stellenbosch.
- Stellenbosch Organic Farmers Market (Stellenbosch)
Freshly harvested organic and biodynamic produce on the Spier Wine Farm, near Stellenbosch. 9am-2pm every Saturday.
- The Hub Market (Newlands)
Small, informal organic goods market held more or less monthly in Newlands. Generally last Saturday of the month – 9.30am-midday. Likely to be seasonal.