Markets with a focus on organic and/or biodynamic produce and natural products.
- Camphill Country Market (West Coast)
Monthly organic food and craft market held at Camphill Village (West Coast). First Sunday of the month. EXCLUDING January. 10am-2pm.
- Constantia Waldorf Night Market (Constantia)
Monthly night market held at the Constantia Waldorf School. Last Friday of the month. 5pm-9pm. No market in December and closed in winter.
- Constantia Waldorf Organic Market (Constantia)
Weekly organic market at Constantia Waldorf School. Fridays 11am – 3pm. Closed on public holidays and during school holidays.
- Erf 81 Food Market (Tamboerskloof)
Local, handmade, organic-as-possible and affordable-as-possible food and goods market held on Erf 81 in Tamboerskloof. Weekly on Sundays. 10am-2pm. email@example.com
- Good Company Farmers Market (Gardens)
The Good Company Farmers Market is a food and fresh produce market held under the oaks in the Paddocks area of the Company’s Garden (next to the National Gallery). Held weekly on Saturdays (weather-dependent)
- Greyton Morning Market (Greyton)
Weekly food and goods market in Greyton (Overberg Region). Saturday mornings from 10am (until midday or sold out)
- Hout Bay Organic Market (Hout Bay)
Small organic food market held in Hout Bay. Thursdays 9am-1pm.
- Oranjezicht City Farm Market (City Bowl)
Weekly farmers market held by Oranjezicht City Farm at Granger Bay. Saturdays 9am to 2pm. May be closed on selected dates during the festive season.
- Spier Werf Market (Stellenbosch)
Weekly farmers market focused on living better and featuring ethical producers who offer all you need – from equipment to practical advice, to organic veggies. Every Saturday (9am-2pm) at Spier Wine Estate, Stellenbosch.
- Stellenbosch Organic Farmers Market (Stellenbosch)
Freshly harvested organic and biodynamic produce on the Spier Wine Farm, near Stellenbosch. 9am-2pm every Saturday.
- The Hub Market (Newlands)
Small, informal organic goods market held more or less monthly in Newlands. Generally last Saturday of the month – 9.30am-midday. Likely to be seasonal.