Markets held in and around Cape Town on Sundays. Most weekly, some monthly or fortnightly. Please click on links for more information.
New craft market launching at Little Stream in Klein Constantia on Sunday 25 November 2012 (9am-2pm). Doilie Market is a meeting place for all with the love of art, craft and design to come and display their work, support each other, share thoughts and ideas and enjoy a morning filled with laughter, beauty and to create a reservoir of creativity.
- Baxter Food & Goods Market (Rondebosch)
- Bay Harbour Market (Hout Bay)
- Blaauwklippen Market (Stellenbosch)
- Camphill Country Market (West Coast)
- Cape Quarter Village Market (Green Point)
- Century City Natural Goods Market (Century City)
- Doilie Market (Constantia & Roving)
- Hout Bay Lions Craft Market (Hout Bay)
- Kirstenbosch Craft Market (Newlands)
- Life.Style & Eco Fair (Gardens)
- N1 Value Centre Food Market (Goodwood)
- Only On A Sunday Market
- The Marketplace at Hathersage Farm (Somerset West)
- V&A Market on the Wharf (V&A Waterfront)