Are you a small producer or stall-holder wanting to promote your products?
Cape Markets is the authority guide to markets and small producers in the Western Cape. Hundreds of people browse the site every day for market news, where to find their favourite products and for things to do with the kids on weekends. You can be a part of this with your own profile page on www.capemarkets.co.za.
Think of it as having your own mini-website right on the Cape’s premier market directory and magazine. You can describe your offerings and put up photos, logos and a Google map to show everyone how to find you. You’ll also get the opportunity to have your latest news featured on the front page and in newsletters.
Hop to the front on Google
The Cape Markets website and its sister site MotherCityLiving (www.mothercityliving.co.za) are already number 1 on Google for terms like ‘markets in Cape Town’ and ‘Saturday markets’. This means that your venues and products will immediately jump to the front of the queue when you become part of this group of top-ranked sites.
Expose your market or products to thousands of targeted visitors
It’s as simple as signing up for your profile and sending us your information and images. Cape Markets offers two pricing levels – one for market stall-holders and small producers and another for market organisers.
|What’s INCLUDED||Small Producers PROFILE||Market PROFILE|
LAUNCH SPECIAL R490
LAUNCH SPECIAL R790
|Your own profile – eg www.capemarkets.co.za/directory/your-company-name/||Yes||Yes|
|Description||Up to 200 words.||Up to 200 words.|
|Image/s||Image gallery – up to 6 images||Image gallery – up to 6 images|
|Live website link||Yes||Yes|
|Facebook live stream||X||Yes|
|Submit news for ‘Market Buzz’*||Yes||Yes|
|Featured listing above A-Z listings||+ R350||+ R350|
* Send us your latest news for publication in our ‘Market Buzz’ news stream.
Currently for traders in the Western Cape only.
BENEFITS FOR SMALL PRODUCERS
- Expose: promote your products to market organisers and potential customers.
- Connect: live links to your website and social media profiles.
- Network: be part of the thriving Cape Markets community.
- Communicate: broadcast your latest product news on ‘Market Buzz’.
BENEFITS FOR MARKET ORGANISERS
- Expose: reach a targeted, market-loving audience.
- Connect: grow your social media profiles and expand your reach.
- Network: connect with potential stall-holders and market visitors.
- Communicate: broadcast your latest news and events on ‘Market Buzz’.