Monthly farmers market held on the 2nd Saturday of the month. 9am-2pm. Meerendal Wine Estate Vissershok Rd Cape Town
Archive | Cape Winelands RSS feed for this section
Monthly craft market held under the age old Oaks in the beautiful gardens of the National Heritage, Rust en Vrede Estate, Durbanville. Monthly on 1st Saturday of the month. Rust en Vrede Estate Wellington Rd Cape Town 7550 Angela Hillier 021 981 4681 / 072 8679911 email@example.com
The most amazing place to spend Saturday Morning in the village of Franschhoek..The market has become very popular and as such has grown to accommodate a lot more traders of very high quality.The market now offers visitors a feast of produce,delicious deli items, indigenous artwork and craft items, the chance to have a child – [...]
Weekly food and craft market held at Laborie Wine Estate in Paarl. 9am-2pm. Laborie Estate, Taillefer Paarl 7646
Small weekly fresh organic produce market held at L’Auberge, Annandale Rd, near Stellenbosch. 9am-2pm.
Weekly food and craft market at Blaauwklippen Estate near Somerset West. Sundays 10am-3pm. Dog-friendly.
Monthly summer craft market (not open during winter) held in Somerset West. 8am-1pm last Saturday of the month.
The Pure Boland Farmers Market (Worcester) will be having its annual Christmas Night Market on Wednesday 14 December 2011 from 6pm – 11pm.
Partly Cloudy14° / 27°
Partly Cloudy12° / 22°
Mostly Cloudy12° / 28°
- Doilie Market on this weekend at D’Aria Wine Estate (Durbanville) April 24, 2013
- Victorious views and sumptuous dining: a visit to the Noordhoek Community Market April 23, 2013
- Made in the Cape Market – on this weekend (12-14 April 2013) April 12, 2013
- Jolly Carp Market celebrates 1st birthday (27 April 2013) April 11, 2013
- Root 44 Market at Audacia Farm (Stellenbosch) March 6, 2013
- Rondebosch Potters Market – 23 March 2013 March 22, 2013
- French Market at Alliance Francaise closes March 22, 2013
- N1 Value Centre Food Market launches soon April 10, 2013
- admin: Hi Christe Yes, the market will be open on Saturda...
- Christe: Will the market be open during May 2013?...
- hannatjie doorduin: As the Elgin Valley Market came to a close, as wel...
- Nick McConnachie: Do you have stalls available? I would like to shar...