The N1 Value Centre Food Market hosts a wide range of traders selling local produce and healthy, organic and gourmet foods from all parts of the world, making it a global food market. It is situated in the N1 Value Centre next to the N1 City Mall and caters to patrons from all around the [...]
Archive | Food Markets RSS feed for this section
The V&A Market on the Wharf is new gourmet food market located at Cape Town’s world-renowned V&A Waterfront. Open Wednesdays to Sundays from 9.30am to 7.30pm each day. firstname.lastname@example.org
The Market of Eden is located in the open-air courtyards and passageways of the vibrant Eden on Big Bay Mall the last Saturday of every month from 10am-3pm. Visitors can experience a plethora of craft, art and other interesting engaging products at the market, while still taking in some shopping at the fantastic boutique and [...]
Monthly farmers market held on the 2nd Saturday of the month. 9am-2pm. Meerendal Wine Estate Vissershok Rd Cape Town
Small food and craft market held at Camphill Village (West Coast) on the first Sunday of the month. EXCLUDING January. 11am-4pm. www.camphill.org.za/market Camphill Village, West Coast. Klein Dassenberg Rd Cape Town Lee*Hansen 021 571 8651 email@example.com
Monthly fresh produce and local craft market. Held every first Saturday of the month at Kasteelberg Trading, Riebeek West. 9am-1pm. Kasteelberg Trading Voortrekker Rd Riebeeck West Alexi 084 601 3636
Monthly food and goods market held in Citrusdal. First Saturday of the month. 100% local produce. 9am-2pm. May close over the festive season – please check with organisers. Theresa 079 078 9569 firstname.lastname@example.org
The most amazing place to spend Saturday Morning in the village of Franschhoek..The market has become very popular and as such has grown to accommodate a lot more traders of very high quality.The market now offers visitors a feast of produce,delicious deli items, indigenous artwork and craft items, the chance to have a child – [...]
Fog11° / 20°
Rain10° / 16°
Chance of Rain10° / 19°
- Doilie Market on this weekend at D’Aria Wine Estate (Durbanville) April 24, 2013
- Victorious views and sumptuous dining: a visit to the Noordhoek Community Market April 23, 2013
- Made in the Cape Market – on this weekend (12-14 April 2013) April 12, 2013
- Jolly Carp Market celebrates 1st birthday (27 April 2013) April 11, 2013
- Root 44 Market at Audacia Farm (Stellenbosch) March 6, 2013
- Rondebosch Potters Market – 23 March 2013 March 22, 2013
- French Market at Alliance Francaise closes March 22, 2013
- N1 Value Centre Food Market launches soon April 10, 2013
- admin: Hi Christe Yes, the market will be open on Saturda...
- Christe: Will the market be open during May 2013?...
- hannatjie doorduin: As the Elgin Valley Market came to a close, as wel...
- Nick McConnachie: Do you have stalls available? I would like to shar...