Best Ever Gelato’s, Ice Creams, Sorbets and frozen treat which can be made vegan, vegetarian, diabetic, healthy and raw. For more information please call 0741825510.
Archive | Snacks & Sweets RSS feed for this section
Honest-to-goodness, made-from-scratch, not-your-average ice cream. We make and sell natural ice cream, from ingredients we buy from local family farms.
Food Shed is a collection of independent food & drink producers, each with their own shop. Together, these shops form the Food Shed marketplace. Registering as a shopper is free, fast & easy. If you’d like to set up a virtual shop, we offer several affordable pricing plans, based on the number of products you sell. [...]
Specialist manufacturer and supplier of Authentic, Indian Savouries,Platters and Meals. Huge variety, cater for vegetarians and non-vegetarians. Bulk supplier of samoosa’s (20 flavours and four sizes), chillibites, springrolls, rissoles, meatballs, pies, pizza’s, quiche. Call 021-6919417 for details or pricelist.
Sweet Temptations is a family owned business which prides themselves in high quality, hand made decadent soft toffees. Made with fresh butter and cream and fine Belgian chocolate resulting in a tantalizing experience which will make you come back for more. The toffees are beautifully handwrapped and are ideal for wedding favours, Christmas stocking fillers [...]
Explosively tasting biltong made from Halaal beef our cost is R110 per/kg We also make droewors @R95 per/kg Call Hein on 0715274795 or Derick on 0828401807 or email us your order or number at the following email address email@example.com
Original Turkish Delight. Gelatin and preservative free. Available in a variety of different sizes. Tel 021 976 6038 Email: firstname.lastname@example.org No 13 Goedemoed St, Durbanville, 7550, Cape Town
Partly Cloudy14° / 27°
Partly Cloudy13° / 22°
Mostly Cloudy13° / 28°
- Doilie Market on this weekend at D’Aria Wine Estate (Durbanville) April 24, 2013
- Victorious views and sumptuous dining: a visit to the Noordhoek Community Market April 23, 2013
- Made in the Cape Market – on this weekend (12-14 April 2013) April 12, 2013
- Jolly Carp Market celebrates 1st birthday (27 April 2013) April 11, 2013
- Root 44 Market at Audacia Farm (Stellenbosch) March 6, 2013
- Rondebosch Potters Market – 23 March 2013 March 22, 2013
- French Market at Alliance Francaise closes March 22, 2013
- N1 Value Centre Food Market launches soon April 10, 2013
- admin: Hi Christe Yes, the market will be open on Saturda...
- Christe: Will the market be open during May 2013?...
- hannatjie doorduin: As the Elgin Valley Market came to a close, as wel...
- Nick McConnachie: Do you have stalls available? I would like to shar...