Food Shed is a collection of independent food & drink producers, each with their own shop. Together, these shops form the Food Shed marketplace. Registering as a shopper is free, fast & easy. If you’d like to set up a virtual shop, we offer several affordable pricing plans, based on the number of products you sell. [...]
Archive | Fish & Seafood RSS feed for this section
Smoked snoek and angelfish products, available at the following markets in Cape Town: Earth Fair Food Market Triangle Square Market Stellenbosch Fresh Goods Market
Fish 4 Africa are proud supporters of the The Southern African Sustainable Seafood Initiative (SASSI) in the efforts of improving traceability, and promoting sustainability. Thus contributing towards the maintenance of healthy and productive marine ecosystems, species, and livelihoods. www.fish4africa.co.za
Chance of Rain10° / 20°
Fog11° / 21°
Mostly Cloudy11° / 21°
- Doilie Market on this weekend at D’Aria Wine Estate (Durbanville) April 24, 2013
- Victorious views and sumptuous dining: a visit to the Noordhoek Community Market April 23, 2013
- Made in the Cape Market – on this weekend (12-14 April 2013) April 12, 2013
- Jolly Carp Market celebrates 1st birthday (27 April 2013) April 11, 2013
- Root 44 Market at Audacia Farm (Stellenbosch) March 6, 2013
- Rondebosch Potters Market – 23 March 2013 March 22, 2013
- French Market at Alliance Francaise closes March 22, 2013
- N1 Value Centre Food Market launches soon April 10, 2013
- admin: Hi Christe Yes, the market will be open on Saturda...
- Christe: Will the market be open during May 2013?...
- hannatjie doorduin: As the Elgin Valley Market came to a close, as wel...
- Nick McConnachie: Do you have stalls available? I would like to shar...