Food Shed is a collection of independent food & drink producers, each with their own shop. Together, these shops form the Food Shed marketplace. Registering as a shopper is free, fast & easy. If you’d like to set up a virtual shop, we offer several affordable pricing plans, based on the number of products you sell. [...]
Archive | Fruit & Veg RSS feed for this section
Elemental Organic Garden -Ariston is a private project in the middle of an ever developing Claremont.
A comforting selection of curries prepared for 2, 4 or 6 people and conveniently delivered to your home or school when you collect your child/ren.
We currently provide small scale commercially grown organic gourmet mushrooms to the marketplace. We sell Shiitake, Oyster (grey, pink, yellow), Porcini (currently only dried), King Oyster, Enoki and many more will follow.
Fog9° / 22°
Chance of Rain10° / 19°
Chance of a Thunderstorm11° / 16°
- Doilie Market on this weekend at D’Aria Wine Estate (Durbanville) April 24, 2013
- Victorious views and sumptuous dining: a visit to the Noordhoek Community Market April 23, 2013
- Made in the Cape Market – on this weekend (12-14 April 2013) April 12, 2013
- Jolly Carp Market celebrates 1st birthday (27 April 2013) April 11, 2013
- Root 44 Market at Audacia Farm (Stellenbosch) March 6, 2013
- Rondebosch Potters Market – 23 March 2013 March 22, 2013
- French Market at Alliance Francaise closes March 22, 2013
- N1 Value Centre Food Market launches soon April 10, 2013
- admin: Hi Christe Yes, the market will be open on Saturda...
- Christe: Will the market be open during May 2013?...
- hannatjie doorduin: As the Elgin Valley Market came to a close, as wel...
- Nick McConnachie: Do you have stalls available? I would like to shar...