The Farmyard Kitchen @ Hermanus Country Market, every Saturday from 9:00-13:00 Supplier of: -Raw Honey -Preserves -Jams -Homemade Yogurt -Homemade Butter -Milk -Cream -and more Contact Marlene 082 629 5442 firstname.lastname@example.org
Archive | Cheese & Dairy RSS feed for this section
Best Ever Gelato’s, Ice Creams, Sorbets and frozen treat which can be made vegan, vegetarian, diabetic, healthy and raw. For more information please call 0741825510.
Cold Gold is home made ice cream, sorbets and gelato’s made according to artisan methods using only the best quality seasonal ingredients and a lot of love. We stock a huge variety of flavours and if we don’t have your ice dream… send a request and we will create it! We also cater for special [...]
Honest-to-goodness, made-from-scratch, not-your-average ice cream. We make and sell natural ice cream, from ingredients we buy from local family farms.
Food Shed is a collection of independent food & drink producers, each with their own shop. Together, these shops form the Food Shed marketplace. Registering as a shopper is free, fast & easy. If you’d like to set up a virtual shop, we offer several affordable pricing plans, based on the number of products you sell. [...]
Farm Yoghurt – a deliciously, thick & creamy, full cream yoghurt made from the milk of Jersey cows. Free of preservatives, stabilizers or thickeners – simply fresh milk & cultures to turn it into yoghurt. Selling at: Elkanah’s Schoolyard Market Meerendal Farmers Market Contact: 082 462 6422
Constantia Cheesery, situated on a smallholding in the heart of Constantia offers you the opportunity to taste and learn about farm cheese. Make your selection from a mild or mature gouda to a range of cheddars, a nutty gruyere, a mature boerenkaas or indulge in a creamy gorgonzola. We offer a range of goat and sheep’s milk cheese and fresh farm butter
Partly Cloudy11° / 22°
Partly Cloudy11° / 25°
Partly Cloudy13° / 21°
- Doilie Market on this weekend at D’Aria Wine Estate (Durbanville) April 24, 2013
- Victorious views and sumptuous dining: a visit to the Noordhoek Community Market April 23, 2013
- Made in the Cape Market – on this weekend (12-14 April 2013) April 12, 2013
- Jolly Carp Market celebrates 1st birthday (27 April 2013) April 11, 2013
- Root 44 Market at Audacia Farm (Stellenbosch) March 6, 2013
- Rondebosch Potters Market – 23 March 2013 March 22, 2013
- French Market at Alliance Francaise closes March 22, 2013
- N1 Value Centre Food Market launches soon April 10, 2013
- admin: Hi Christe Yes, the market will be open on Saturda...
- Christe: Will the market be open during May 2013?...
- hannatjie doorduin: As the Elgin Valley Market came to a close, as wel...
- Nick McConnachie: Do you have stalls available? I would like to shar...