The best cakes and treats in town! For the ultimate cake experience contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org
Archive | Cakes & Confectionery RSS feed for this section
The wicked waffle offers fine 100% traditional belgian waffles to the public at selected eateries and as wholesale to the restaurant and catering industry. You may find us at the Constantia Waldorf Friday Night Market. Contact Gino at 0826740182 or email at info (at) wickedwaffle.co.za or check our website at www.wickedwaffle.co.za for further details.
Food Shed is a collection of independent food & drink producers, each with their own shop. Together, these shops form the Food Shed marketplace. Registering as a shopper is free, fast & easy. If you’d like to set up a virtual shop, we offer several affordable pricing plans, based on the number of products you sell. [...]
Contact us on 021 671 3890 or 079 739 5011 to order a delicious selection of vanilla and chocolate cupcakes topped with meringue or buttercream icing. We also sell mini desserts such as peppermint puddings, cheesecake cups, mousse cups and lots more! Located in Kenilworth, we also offer delivery at an additional cost. Email us [...]
Fog8° / 20°
Fog9° / 20°
Mostly Cloudy12° / 20°
- Doilie Market on this weekend at D’Aria Wine Estate (Durbanville) April 24, 2013
- Victorious views and sumptuous dining: a visit to the Noordhoek Community Market April 23, 2013
- Made in the Cape Market – on this weekend (12-14 April 2013) April 12, 2013
- Jolly Carp Market celebrates 1st birthday (27 April 2013) April 11, 2013
- Root 44 Market at Audacia Farm (Stellenbosch) March 6, 2013
- Rondebosch Potters Market – 23 March 2013 March 22, 2013
- French Market at Alliance Francaise closes March 22, 2013
- N1 Value Centre Food Market launches soon April 10, 2013
- admin: Hi Christe Yes, the market will be open on Saturda...
- Christe: Will the market be open during May 2013?...
- hannatjie doorduin: As the Elgin Valley Market came to a close, as wel...
- Nick McConnachie: Do you have stalls available? I would like to shar...